Learn How ACDS Can Help You Launch a Successful IT Career
Wondering Where To Start?
Finding the right career can be challenging. If you love technology and are interested in pursuing an impactful career that offers a blend of creativity, problem-solving, and cutting-edge innovation, then the field of Information Technology (IT) might be perfect for you.
IT is in demand, rapidly growing and evolving, and encompasses a wide range of technologies, including computer hardware, software, networking, cybersecurity, and data analytics.
Whether you’re interested in developing software applications, managing computer networks, or securing data, Information Technology can provide you with exciting and challenging opportunities that allow you to build a lucrative career that makes a difference.
Unlock New Opportunities with ACDS
Our team helps career seekers grow from where they are to career ready. Based on your unique starting point, you can benefit from our training solutions through ReSkill Arkansas (link),work-based-learning internships (link), and registered apprenticeships (link) with one of our many employer partners.
We provide, at no cost to you,
ACDS recruiters and career coaches will give you the tools for success in landing your IT job in Arkansas. Get started today and take advantage of our many employer relationships, internship and apprenticeship opportunities, and training resources to advance your IT job search!
- You’ll complete an application to your IT role of choice.
- We’ll set up an initial phone call to get to know your background, skills, and goals.
- You’ll strengthen your resume and have a mock interview for 1 on 1 coaching with our Talent Team.
- Gain access to FREE online self paced training courses such as HTML/CSS, Python, SQL, database foundations, cybersecurity, and troubleshooting & hardware repair to strengthen your technical skills.
- Apply for jobs with your revised resume in addition to our team sharing your resume with our employer partners.
- Interview and if selected receive a job offer and start your new TECH Career!
Hear from Career Seekers Like You.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our company partners & employer partners range from start-ups to large corporations across all industries. They all have one common theme; Arkansas-based IT positions to fill.
It could take anywhere from 1 month all the way up to 6 months. It all depends on the company’s demand. We work hard to get you paired with the right company fit and will reach out to you once a potential match is available.
The apprenticeship model for hiring IT positions is still a new concept in the state of Arkansas. We recognize that IT is a competitive field, so we encourage you to continue your job search as we work to match you with our company partners. We strive to add value to you as a professional and help you in your job search with resume & interview tips along the way.
Take the Next Step in Your IT Career
At ACDS, we’re committed to helping talented career seekers connect with the resources and opportunities you need to start a career in IT.