Helping employers solve their tech talent challenges.
Hire, Train, & Retain Quality Candidates at No Cost to You.
ACDS helps Arkansas employers solve their IT talent challenges through a proven supplemental staffing strategy that matches them with a diverse pool of trained, qualified IT professionals. From small startups all the way to Walmart, companies are discovering registered apprenticeships are their ideal solution – and ACDS is their ideal partner to help them launch and manage their registered apprenticeship program.
Workforce Solutions for Your Business.
Registered Apprenticeship Program
A registered apprenticeship is an employer-driven model that combines on-the-job learning with related classroom instruction, resulting in an employee becoming productive quickly. It is a proven solution for businesses to recruit, develop, and retain highly skilled workers.
- Free recruiting services with access to a diverse candidate database
- Free project management to implement apprenticeship
- Free customized training per apprentice
- Arkansas state tax credit of $2,000 per apprentice
- Average 84% retention rate
- ROI within 12 months
- Savings range from $5,000 to $10,000 per apprentice
Work-Based-Learning Internship Program
The ACDS Work-Based-Learning (WBL) Internship Program offers employers the opportunity to gain the advantage of extra IT talent on their team, and the interns’ wages are covered by ACDS, subject to specific guidelines. Employers have found success with this program and transitioned 90% of ACDS interns into full-time IT positions with their companies.
- Wage subsidy up to $7200 for 3 months per intern
- Test drive a candidate to see if they’re a good fit for your company.
- ACDS project management provided at no cost
- Join employers with successful WBL internship programs, including Arkansas Heart Hospital, Kimbel Mechanical, DataScout, BankOZK, WhyteSpyder, Affirma, PCA Technology Solutions, Rock Dental, BreachBits, and more.
Talent Acquisition Services
ACDS’ Talent Acquisition Team continually reviews candidates in our ever-growing pipeline of diverse talent. After initial screenings and assessments, our TA Team works with corporate hiring managers to match potential IT candidates and company culture.
Customized Classroom Training
From our network of experts, ACDS will identify the training partner providing the right curriculum to teach the required skills for each specific IT occupation. Additional customization in the curriculum allows each company to introduce its own processes and IT tools “the company way.”
The ACDS Project Management Office (PMO) will join your team’s efforts and guide the implementation process, ensuring all key components are in place for a successful apprenticeship program. The PMO team will be there for implementation from day one through the completion of the program and will handle paperwork with the Department of Labor.
Hear From Arkansas Employers
We've Helped Over 100 Employers Find Qualified Talent.
Grow and Develop Top IT Talent in Your Organization.
Let our team help you find, train, and retain the IT talent you need to succeed and grow. Learn more today!